1.10.2010
"We were always singing the same sOng"



Today is her flight to England and I will really miss her. She is my one of my best girlfriends at Cebu. She's really the best. Cruel she is! but if you just know her, she's one in a million. In fact, before, I thought she is the person I'll never get along with but I eat my words right after when I know her. Now, she's going to England and so bad I can't go to Mactan International Airport now since I'm still stuck at Duma :'(

I still remember those days we did when I was still at Cebu. I just know her by face and I never had any plans to know her name. One sunny afternoon, I was so alone at my room that time when she knock the door and ask me if we could go out to eat "sio-mai" . I just gave a smile and then few minutes, we go out as I am so hungry as well. Sio-mai, smile and the stories -- that is how our friendship started. After that, there are no days we aren't together. We go out everyday and the whole night. We are the same. We don't like night clubs. We never drink and never smoke. We have same likes in life. We go to Starbucks at midnight. I still remember we went to the highest mountain in Cebu and it was so cOOL (that was 3 am :p). We go out for bowling and sauna bathing at Country Mall. Moreover, we always go out for night swimming. We cook foods as we like it. We go shopping shopping shopping. We always have same musics to share. She like Korean foods but I like Chinese foods...I missed our Island Hopping. During weekends as I go home at my hometown, we always make phone calls. I still remember when both of us are broken hearted and what we did is just we go out 12 midnight and roam around the city just to relax and unwind. She was one of the best things I had.. and now, I feel so bad coz I knew she expected me to be at the airport.. sorry ate mai! :'(
posted by t i n G at 8:16:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment